National Association of Attorneys General
The Agricultural Committee’s mission is to support and help attorneys general address the new challenges facing consumers, farmers and the agricultural industry. The committee provides a platform for collaboration, training and dialogue among and between the attorneys general and the public they serve on matters relating to agriculture and food production. The committee works with decision makers to identify developing trends and implement sound policy that promotes the safe, affordable American-grown agricultural products on which the world depends.
- Attorney General Tom Miller (IA), Co-Chair
- Attorney General Leslie Rutledge (AR), Co-Chair
- Attorney General Douglas Chin (HI)
- Attorney General Jim Hood (MS)
- Attorney General Steve Marshall (AL)
NAAG Staff Contact: Emily Myers, (202) 326-6254