National Association of Attorneys General
The objectives of the NAAG Gaming Committee are to provide a forum for examining gaming issues affecting the states, including Internet cafes, sweepstakes, illegal gambling devices and offshore betting. The Committee will address these issues from a multi-jurisdictional perspective and will serve as a resource for the Association and its members on these topics. The Committee will address specific gaming concerns as the Committee members deem advisable.
- Attorney General Mark Brnovich (AZ), Co-Chair
- Attorney General Jim Hood (MS), Co-Chair
- Attorney General Peter Kilmartin (RI)
- Attorney General Adam Paul Laxalt (NV)
- NAAG Staff Contact: Hedda Litwin, (202) 326-6022