National Association of Attorneys General
Civil Rights Committee
The purpose of the Civil Rights Committee is to address civil rights issues relating to political, educational, social and economic equality which may be of mutual interest to the various states and member jurisdictions; to facilitate a free exchange of ideas and views regarding civil rights issues; to provide educational and training opportunities for attorneys regarding both the appropriate enforcement of civil rights laws as well as the defense of civil rights claims made against client agencies; and to disseminate information on updates, emerging issues and best practices in the civil rights arena.
- Attorney General Karl A. Racine, Co-Chair
- Attorney General Sean Reyes, Co-Chair
- Attorney General Andy Beshear (KY)
- Attorney General TJ Donovan (VT)
- NAAG Staff Contact: Jeanette Manning, (202) 326-6258