The National Attorneys General Training & Research Institute
2017 Update: Counseling Professional Licensing Boards After NC Dental
No documents found.
This webinar will offer an update on cases, opinions and legislation involving state boards and commissions after the Supreme Court’s decision in FTC v. NC Dental. Webinar panelists will discuss developments and provide an overview and analysis of the most recent state responses, including legislation, executive orders and advice to boards.
This webinar took place on March 23, 2017 from 1pm - 2pm Eastern Time. The primer is available here.
Since the webinar has already occurred, please note that CLE credits will not be available at this time.
Please find a copy of the PowerPoint here. Please see the video below.
- FTC Staff Letter to Senator Larson
- PR Optometry Letter
- FTC DOJ Letter Commenting on NC Bill
- FTC Letter to Delaware Board of Dietetics
- FTC Letter to Board of Occupational Therapy
- DOJ Michigan Letter re TeleHealth
- FTC Letter to Delaware re TeleHealth
- FTC Staff Comment on Iowa Board of Physician Assistants
- Acting Chair Ohlhausen Speech Advancing Economic Liberty
- AL2017 - HB281
- IL HB3320
- MD HB628F
- MS HB1425
- MT HB141
- ND H. Conc. Res. No. 3026
- NE Legis. Bill 299
- NJ SB 4273 Floor Statement
- NJ SB 4273
- OH HB49
- TX SB 844
- TN HB0326