This course on the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) offers a general overview and specific case studies regarding how the attorneys general have collaborated with the agency in the past on enforcement matters. It also discusses how future collaboration can be improved.
- Provide a general overview of the organizational structure of the FTC.
- Describe mobile cramming and its associated legal challenges.
- List current tech support scams.
- State how to plan a tech support investigation.
- List the consumer education and outreach resources for combatting fraud.