This course on decision making and delegation is Part 4 in the Fundamental Principles of Managerial Leadership Series.
This course explores fundamental principles of managerial leadership, offering managers, supervisors, and team leaders the opportunity to learn principles, practices, and behaviors to enhance their effectiveness. This course focuses on decision making, delegation, and influence; related challenges and opportunities present in attorney general offices; and an analysis of situations and application of available tools to aid in these areas.
Visit the NAGTRI Center for Leadership Development for more management resources.
- Discuss the importance of timely decision making.
- List the stages of decision making.
- Describe the benefits of delegation.
- Delegate work strategically.
- Incorporate relationship-based strategies in your leadership approach.