The majority of events and trainings offered by the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) are eligible for continuing legal education (CLE) credit. Please note that approval of a course is at the discretion of each state bar.
For questions related to state bar requirements, please directly contact your state bar. For questions about CLE for a specific program, please contact the NAAG CLE processing team.
In order to request CLE credit for a recent event please complete the form below. If you are seeking a certificate of attendance for purposes unrelated to MCLE, please contact the program coordinator for that event.
Credit Approval Process
- A Uniform Certificate of Attendance (UCA) will be issued to eligible participants who request CLE credit. It should be retained for your records and may be used for reporting purposes.
- The UCA certifies your attendance and documents the maximum credits NAAG is seeking for the event.
- NAAG reports attendance for individuals in states that permit an accredited provider to do so.
- AL, DE, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MS, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV
- NAAG will provide participants with approval notification for jurisdictions where applicable and request participants to report their own attendance.
- AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, IA, KY, MN, MO, NH, NJ, ND, VA, VI, WI, WY
- NAAG utilizes approved jurisdiction policies when available. In such cases, NAAG will provide proof of approval from an approved jurisdiction and advise the attorney to self-report their credit.
- AK, GU, HI, MP, NY
*Disclaimer: The above information is not intended to be comprehensive. It is each individual’s responsibility to know and comply with their state’s CLE regulations. For more information regarding your state’s specific reporting rules and regulations, please contact your state’s CLE authority.
For questions regarding CLE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.