National Association of Attorneys General
Internet Safety/Cyber Privacy and Security Committee
The objectives of the Internet Safety/Cyber Privacy and Security Committee are to provide a forum for examining issues related to ensuring a safe online environment for children and consumers; issues related to protecting the privacy of users of Internet and mobile applications; and issues related to the security of personal, business and government digital data. The Committee will serve as a resource for the Association and its members on these issues and will address specific Internet safety and cyber privacy and security concerns as the Committee members deem advisable.
The Cyberspace Law chief counsel works with attorneys general and their staff on technology-based legal issues, including electronic discovery and technology-facilitated crimes. Attorneys general are kept informed in a timely and useful manner on emerging case law, legislation and initiatives on cyberspace issues at both the state and national level. Counsel also provides training on electronic discovery and cyber law topics and supports the work of the NAAG Internet Safety/Cyber Privacy and Security Committee.
- Attorney General Jim Hood (MS), Co-Chair
- Attorney General Ken Paxton (TX), Co-Chair
- Attorney General Steve Marshall (AL)
- Attorney General Leslie Rutledge (AR)
- Attorney General Phil Weiser (CO)
- Attorney General Kwame Raoul (IL)
- Attorney General Hector Balderas (NM)
- Attorney General Josh Shapiro (PA)
- Attorney General Sean Reyes (UT)
NAAG Staff Contact: Hedda Litwin: (202) 326-6022