The National Attorneys General Training & Research Institute
Center for International Partnerships and Strategic Collaboration
NAGTRI Criminal Justice Instructor, Latin American Programs, NAGTRI Center for International Partnerships and Strategic Collaboration
(202)-326-6267 | email@example.com
Director, NAGTRI Center for International Partnerships and Strategic Collaboration
(202) 326-6258 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Attorneys General Training & Research Institute (NAGTRI) was created in 2007 and serves as the training and research arm of NAAG. It annually trains more than 10,000 participants through 135 trainings and produces numerous legal newsletters and publications. NAGTRI’s vision is to be recognized as the premier organization for training and research throughout the government legal, law enforcement, and prosecutorial arenas. In furtherance of these goals, in 2019 NAGTRI created the Center for International Partnerships and Strategic Collaboration (CIPS-C) as the hub for all external and international partnerships.
The Center for International Partnerships and Strategic Collaboration’s (CIPS-C) mission is to continue to grow NAAG’s and NAGTRI’s international presence on behalf of the attorney general community through its time-tested and effective commitment to high-quality, non-partisan, and unbiased work. CIPS-C’s initiatives include:
- Building strategic partnerships between the U.S. state and territorial attorney general community and global partners in governments and non-governmental organizations;
- Providing training, technical assistance, curricular development, and research assistance to domestic and international government attorneys, prosecutors, and representatives to promote security and enhance capacity;
- Forming partnerships through memoranda of understanding with international and domestic partners;
- Hosting seminars and online programming for partners to exchange ideas and share information, including by hosting the annual NAGTRI International Fellows Program; and
- Facilitating cooperation and dialogue between NAAG, NAGTRI, and attorney general staff and international and strategic partners.