NAAG is seeking articles from the attorney general community and academia to publish in the Attorney General Journal.
Writing for the Attorney General Journal offers a chance to share your legal knowledge and experience with readers in the attorney general community, government lawyers, and audiences, while also raising the profile of the excellent work done in attorney general offices. Enhance your professional experience and share your expertise with a bylined article published on the NAAG website!
- Articles can cover any issue relevant to the work of attorneys general or other government lawyers.
- Submissions should be a minimum of 300 words long.
- Articles may include images, graphs, videos, etc.
- Feel free to include any necessary citations. But, since these are not law review articles, exhaustive citation is not necessary.
- Hyperlinking to official and original sources is encouraged for search engine optimization (SEO).
You can also contact Attorney General Journal Editor Emily Myers at email@example.com