The National Association of Attorneys General
UPDATE: Given the CDC’s most recent guidance to cancel all in-person events of more than 50 people, NAAG has decided to cancel the Attorney General Symposium scheduled for April 20-22 in Denver. The meeting will not be rescheduled. In addition, all in-person NAGTRI trainings through May 31, 2020 are canceled. NAGTRI will work on rescheduling canceled trainings and, where possible, will provide online training opportunities to continue NAGTRI’s training mission.
The National Association of Attorneys General serves as the national forum for attorneys general and their staff to collaboratively and effectively address issues important to their work and provides resources to support the work of the offices of attorneys general in protecting the Rule of Law and the United States Constitution.
News & Publications
- Attorneys General Support Equal Coronavirus Relief Funding for the District of Columbia
- NAAG Announces Formation of Center for Excellence in Governance, Names Founding Director
- CEPI Newsletter March 2020
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly February 2020
- CEPI Newsletter February 2020