The National Association of Attorneys General
The National Association of Attorneys General helps the 56 state and territory attorneys general fulfill the responsibilities of their offices and assists in the delivery of high quality legal services.
NAAG's mission is: "To facilitate interaction among attorneys general as peers and to facilitate the enhanced performance of attorneys general and their staffs."
NAAG fosters an environment of "cooperative leadership," helping attorneys general respond effectively to emerging state and federal issues.
Eastern Region Meeting
Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston, MA
September 26 - 27, 2019
William R. Snodgrass Tower, Nashville, Tennessee
October 16 - 18, 2019
Washington Hilton, Washington, D.C.
December 9 - 11, 2019
News & Publications
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly August 2019
- CEPI Newsletter September 2019
- State and Territory Attorneys General Seek Congressional Support for Autism Services
- NAAG Statement on President Trump's New Directive Requiring Swift Discharge of Debt for Disabled Veterans
- CEPI Newsletter August 2019