The National Association of Attorneys General
The National Association of Attorneys General helps the 56 state and territory attorneys general fulfill the responsibilities of their offices and assists in the delivery of high quality legal services.
NAAG's mission is: "To facilitate interaction among attorneys general as peers and to facilitate the enhanced performance of attorneys general and their staffs."
NAAG fosters an environment of "cooperative leadership," helping attorneys general respond effectively to emerging state and federal issues.
News & Publications
- NAAG Urges Department of Education to Discharge Loans of Disabled Veterans
- NAAG Supports Amendment to the Communications Decency Act
- NAGTRI Selects Law Clerks for Summer Clerkship
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Are Focus of Attorneys General Meeting
- NAAG Publishes 4th Edition of Book Exploring the Role of State Attorneys General