The National Association of Attorneys General
6/3 UPDATE: Given continued uncertainty related to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and current public health guidance related to large gatherings, NAAG has decided to cancel the in-person Presidential Initiative scheduled for August 13-14 in Big Sky, Montana, as well as the meetings of our Eastern, Southern, and Midwestern regions, which were scheduled to occur this fall. The Presidential Initiative on Transformational Leadership and Civility will be shifting to a virtual format and more information will be available soon.
The National Association of Attorneys General serves as the national forum for attorneys general and their staff to collaboratively and effectively address issues important to their work and provides resources to support the work of the offices of attorneys general in protecting the Rule of Law and the United States Constitution.
Southern Region Webinar
September 22 - 22, 2020
Understanding and Respecting Political Differences: How Geography and Political Cultures Shape Our Perspectives
October 6 - 6, 2020
Save the Date!
Washington Hilton, Washington, District of Columbia
November 30 - December 3, 2020
Save the Date!
News & Publications
- NAAG Announces Winners of 2020 Supreme Court Best Brief Awards
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly August 2020
- 56 Attorneys General Urge Congress to Adopt Key Changes to the Victims of Crime Act (VOCA)
- Bipartisan Coalition of Attorneys General Supports Legislation to Protect Victims of Elder Fraud
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly July 2020