The National Association of Attorneys General
The National Association of Attorneys General serves as the national forum for attorneys general and their staff to collaboratively and effectively address issues important to their work and provides resources to support the work of the offices of attorneys general in protecting the Rule of Law and the United States Constitution.
News & Publications
- Media Advisory: State Attorneys General Convene in DC for First Annual Capital Forum
- Bipartisan Coalition of Attorneys General Urges Senate to Pass the Veteran Treatment Court Coordination Act
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly October 2019
- Attorneys General Encourage Online Vendors to Take Proactive Steps to Prevent Illegal Alcohol Sales Online
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly September 2019