The National Association of Attorneys General
6/3 UPDATE: Given continued uncertainty related to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and current public health guidance related to large gatherings, NAAG has decided to cancel the in-person Presidential Initiative scheduled for August 13-14 in Big Sky, Montana, as well as the meetings of our Eastern, Southern, and Midwestern regions, which were scheduled to occur this fall. The Presidential Initiative on Transformational Leadership and Civility will be shifting to a virtual format and more information will be available soon.
The National Association of Attorneys General serves as the national forum for attorneys general and their staff to collaboratively and effectively address issues important to their work and provides resources to support the work of the offices of attorneys general in protecting the Rule of Law and the United States Constitution.
Meetings to be determined.
Washington Hilton, Washington, District of Columbia
November 30 - December 3, 2020
Save the Date!
News & Publications
- National Association of Attorneys General Launches Podcast Series
- NAAG Urges U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to Reevaluate Changes to Claims Processing Policy
- 42 Attorneys General Urge Senate to Pass Law to Fight Shell Companies
- What is the NAGTRI International Fellows Program?
- NAGTRI Launches Online Learning Platform for Attorney General Staff