The National Association of Attorneys General
The National Association of Attorneys General helps the 56 state and territory attorneys general fulfill the responsibilities of their offices and assists in the delivery of high quality legal services.
NAAG's mission is: "To facilitate interaction among attorneys general as peers and to facilitate the enhanced performance of attorneys general and their staffs."
NAAG fosters an environment of "cooperative leadership," helping attorneys general respond effectively to emerging state and federal issues.
Eldorado Hotel, Santa Fe, NM
September 9 - 12, 2019
Eastern Region Meeting
Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston, MA
September 26 - 27, 2019
William R. Snodgrass Tower, Nashville, Tennessee
October 16 - 18, 2019
News & Publications
- State Attorneys General Ask Streaming Industry to Protect Young Viewers from Tobacco Imagery
- NAAG Sends Letter to Congressional Leadership Urging Removal of Federal Barriers to Treat Opioid Use Disorder
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly July 2019
- NAAG Sends Letter to Food and Drug Administration Supporting Continued Study and Oversight of Cannabis-Derived Products
- CEPI Newsletter July 2019