NAAG cannot answer specific legal questions or provide legal advice.

If you are experiencing an emergency or require urgent legal advice or assistance, you should contact your local police department, a local attorney (search the American Bar Association), or your state's attorney general.

If you feel that you have been a victim of consumer fraud or if you have a question about your rights under state law, you should contact your state's attorney general or click the button on the right.

Contact the National Association of Attorneys General

1850 M Street NW, 12th floor
Washington, DC 20036
View Map


Questions for NAAG can be submitted using the form below

Send Us a Message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.