REGISTRATION IS TEMORARILY UNAVAILABLE – PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON
Join us for our annual Capital Forum, Dec. 4-6, 2023!
This annual event allows state and territory attorneys general an opportunity to engage with federal officials, discuss important policy issues, and learn about the latest state and federal legal developments.
The event includes the following topics:
- Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost closes out his Presidential Initiative | Serving Those Who Served
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Role of states in internet policy
- Supreme Court update
- Oregon Attorney General Ellen F. Rosenblum reveals her Presidential Initiative
Agenda will be posted when available.
- Dec. 4 | 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Attorney general staff only.
- Dec. 4 | 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Supreme Court reception.
- Dec. 5 | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. All attendees.
- Dec. 5 | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. SAGE reception and annual awards dinner.
- Dec. 5 | Approx. 9:00 p.m. After hours jam session hosted by incoming and outgoing NAAG presidents.
- Dec. 6 | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. All attendees.
|Category||Early Registration Fee |
|Late Registration Fee
|Attorney General or designee and plus one **||Complimentary||Complimentary|
|Attorney General Staff||$895||$995|
|Federal & Non-Profit||$1,595||$1,795|
*Cancellation Policy: If you would like to request a registration cancellation or refund, contact Amy Jackson for more information. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations requested after Monday, Nov. 27, 2023.
Attorneys General Staff: If you have created your NAAG account and do not see the correct pricing listed, please make sure you have entered your organization under your profile. If you have just created your account, it may take up to 24 hours before it is available for registration.
NAAG has secured a room block at the Capital Hilton. The group rate is $219.35 per night. This rate will be available until Nov. 7, 2023, or until the block is filled, whichever comes first.
You may also call the hotel directly at (800) 405-0064. Use the code “NAA” when making your reservation.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
For participants, NAAG will apply for CLE per accrediting body guidelines upon request. After the conclusion of the webinar, please complete the CLE Request Form.
Accessible Event Planning
If you identify as a person with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodations for this event, please complete the Accessibility Request Form.