Monday, December 12, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Hosted by the NAGTRI Center for Consumer Protection and NAAG Consumer Protection Committee
American military servicemembers, veterans, and their families devote their lives and make immense sacrifices to protect our country and each of us. Yet, too often, they become targets for deceptive trade practices and scams. Attorneys general serve the military community by enforcing consumer protection laws, working with military units in their states to educate and inform servicemembers about their rights, and advocating for policies that provide greater protections. Join the NAAG Consumer Protection Committee Co-Chairs for a discussion about issues impacting military members and their families, and the work their and other attorney general offices are doing to serve this vital community.
- Kwame Raoul, NAAG Consumer Protection Committee Co-Chair and Illinois Attorney General
- Jonathan Skrmetti, NAAG Consumer Protection Committee Co-Chair and Tennessee Attorney General
- Nick Akers, Senior Assistant Attorney General, California Attorney General’s Office
- Tom Banning, Assistant Attorney General & ISERRA Advocate, Military & Veterans Rights Bureau Chief, Illinois Attorney General’s Office
- Olha Rybakoff, Senior Assistant Attorney General, Tennessee Attorney General’s Office
- Ran Tyner, Assistant Attorney General, Military & Veterans Rights Bureau, Illinois Attorney General’s Office
This webinar is open to public attendees, attorneys general, and attorney general staff. Registration will close on Monday, Dec. 12 at noon ET. Please contact Amy Jackson with any questions at email@example.com.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
NAGTRI will apply for CLE for eligible attendees per CLE accrediting body guidelines.
Accessible Event Planning
Please complete the Accessibility Request Form if you request accommodations for this event.