The National Association of Attorneys General
The National Association of Attorneys General helps the 56 state and territory attorneys general fulfill the responsibilities of their offices and assists in the delivery of high quality legal services.
NAAG's mission is: "To facilitate interaction among attorneys general as peers and to facilitate the enhanced performance of attorneys general and their staffs."
NAAG fosters an environment of "cooperative leadership," helping attorneys general respond effectively to emerging state and federal issues.
News & Publications
- Supreme Court Report June 14, 2019
- National Attorneys General Training and Research Institute Hosts Annual Forum for Global Attorneys
- Media Advisory: Ensuring Quality Health Care for Constituents is Focus of Attorneys General Meeting
- Supreme Court Report May 29, 2019
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly May 2019