National Association of Attorneys General
NAAG has four regional conferences: Eastern Region, Midwestern Region, Southern Region and Western Region (Conference of Western Attorneys General—CWAG). The leadership and geographic breakdown is listed below. Members are the attorneys general from the listed states and territories.
The elected chairs of each region serve on the NAAG executive committee. Regional chairs also decide each year if and when the region will meet, and if so, what the meeting agenda will be. To view the meeting schedule for the NAAG regions, please click here.
- Chair: Attorney General TJ Donovan (VT)
- Co-Vice Chair: Attorney General William Tong (CT)
- Co-Vice Chair: Kathy Jennings (DE)
Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin IslandsNAAG Staff Contact: Andy Wright, (202) 326-6257
- Chair: Attorney General Mike Hunter (OK)
- Vice Chair: Attorney General Dave Yost (OH)
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, and WisconsinNAAG Staff Contact: Jeanette Manning, (202) 326-6258
- Chair: Attorney General Josh Stein (NC)
- Vice Chair: Attorney General Ashley Moody (FL)
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West VirginiaNAAG Staff Contact: Emily Myers, (202) 326-6254
- Chair: Attorney General Hector Balderas (NM)
- First Vice Chair: Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem (ND)
Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and WyomingNAAG Staff Contact: Al Lama, 202-326-6266