National Association of Attorneys General
The People's Lawyer: A Biweekly Podcast
The People's Lawyer is a biweekly podcast that explores the role of state and territory attorneys general as chief legal officers and their work protecting the rule of law and the U.S. Constitution.
The podcast was launched in coordination with NAAG President and Montana Attorney General Tim Fox’s Presidential Initiative, "Transformational Leadership and Civility."
- Episode 1: Attorney General Fox's Presidential Initiative on Transformational Leadership and Civility
- Episode 2: North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein on Consumer Protection and Robocalls
- Episode 3: Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller on Leadership and Public Service
- Episode 4: Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt on the U.S. Supreme Court and Protecting Vulnerable Populations
- Episode 5: Oregon Attorney General Ellen F. Rosenblum on the Student Loan Crisis and Careers in Public Service
- Episode 6: Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson on Antitust Enforcement
- Episode 7: North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem on Working with Legislators and Issuing Opinions
- Episode 8: Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings on Criminal Justice Reform