The ideal candidate is a prosecutor or other government attorney who:
- Works for the state attorney general or its international equivalent.
- Has a demonstrated record of dedicated public service.
- Has a connection with the program’s annual theme in the course of his/her professional duties.
- Is among an office’s highest quality performers and leaders.
- Can convey cogently in their application how they will apply the information they learn directly in their professional practice upon returning home.
How many participants are selected?
Approximately twenty participants are selected to take part in the program each year. Please understand that this is a challenging and demanding program, requiring full engagement in the materials, and research and discussion, with a class project as the ultimate goal.