CIPS-C works closely with global partners focused on capacity building, strengthening rule of law, and coordinating efforts to minimize instability abroad. CIPS-C regularly partners with the International Association of Prosecutors and similar entities to effectuate global change and confront pressing legal challenges.
How to Partner with CIPS-C and NAAG
We look forward to partnering with entities in the following areas as an expansion of our current work, involving:
- Working closely with the International Association of Prosecutors (IAP) to create an international community of prosecutors focused on promoting the rule of law and improving global cooperation.
- Supporting global organizations, such as the International Association of Prosecutors, and others on rule of law projects and prosecutor and law enforcement capacity building efforts.
- Hosting delegations in the United States or abroad meeting with attorneys general and staff to strengthen legal systems.
- Developing training curricula and train-the-trainer programs.
- Organizing and hosting trainings and capacity building programs for domestic and international justice sector government personnel, domestic and international organizations and partners, and law schools.
- Conducting assessments on improving leadership and organizational operations and rule of law.
Partner with us!
To explore partnership opportunities, please contact Gina Cabrejo at 202-326-6267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para explorar oportunidades de asociación o alianzas y recibir información en español por favor comunicarse con Gina Cabrejo al 202 326 6267 o al correo electrónico email@example.com.