WHO: The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) invites members of the press to attend the public portion of its 2022 Consumer Protection Fall Conference.
WHAT: The 2022 Consumer Protection Fall Conference will bring together members of the private, nonprofit, and government sectors for discussions and panels on the latest in consumer protection, as well as on consumer protection issues facing attorney general offices. Topics will include state data privacy laws, independent monitors, and state consumer protection legislation. View the agenda.
Speakers scheduled to present include:
- Kwame Raoul, Illinois Attorney General
- Brian Frosh, Maryland Attorney General
- Jonathan Skrmetti, Tennessee Attorney General
- James Tierney, former Maine Attorney General
- Steven Kaufman, Deputy Attorney General for Consumer Protection at the Colorado Attorney General’s Office
- Jerry Kilgore, former Virginia Attorney General and Member at Cozen O’Connor
- Paul Singer, Partner at Kelly Drye & Warren LLP
WHEN: 12:00 PM, November 2, 2022
WHERE: Washington Marriott Georgetown, 1221 22nd St NW, Washington, D.C. 20037
For press access, reporters can contact Zayn Hasan, NAAG Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, organization, and title.
# # #
The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) is the nonpartisan national forum for America’s state and territory attorneys general and their staff. NAAG provides a community for members to collaboratively address issues important to their work and resources to support attorneys general in protecting the rule of law and the United States Constitution.