WHO: The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) invites members of the press to attend its 2022 NAAG Capital Forum.
WHAT: The 2022 NAAG Capital Forum will provide an opportunity for state and territory attorneys general to engage with federal officials, discuss important policy issues, and learn about the latest state and federal legal developments. Topics discussed will include antitrust, federalism, anticorruption, facial recognition, and addressing potential ethical challenges as an attorney general. View the draft agenda.
Federal speakers scheduled to present include:
- Dr. Rahul Gupta, Director, Office of National Drug Control Policy, White House
- Ambassador Todd D. Robinson, Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Margarethe Vestager, Executive Vice President and Commissioner for Competition, European Union
Attorneys general scheduled to present include:
- Tom Miller, NAAG President and Iowa Attorney General
- Phil Weiser, Colorado Attorney General
- Kathy Jennings, Delaware Attorney General
- Karl A. Racine, District of Columbia Attorney General
- Kwame Raoul, Illinois Attorney General
- Doug Peterson, Nebraska Attorney General
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General
- Alan Wilson, South Carolina Attorney General
- Mark Vargo, South Dakota Attorney General
- Jonathan Skrmetti, Tennessee Attorney General
- Bridget Hill, Wyoming Attorney General
WHEN: December 6-8, 2022
WHERE: Capital Hilton
1001 16th St NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
For press access, reporters can contact Zayn Hasan, NAAG Communications and Legislative Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, organization, and title.