WHO: The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) is hosting a virtual robocall summit in conjunction with Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost.
This program is also supported by the attorneys general of Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and West Virginia.
Attorneys general scheduled to speak include:
- Dana Nessel, Michigan (Pre-recorded)
- Dave Yost, Ohio (Pre-recorded)
- J. Donovan, Vermont
WHAT: This summit will address ways to combat robocalls, including explaining the robocalling business ecosystem, the industry’s and government’s responses to robocalls, and ideas to make those responses more effective. View the draft agenda.
Scheduled speakers include (see agenda link above for additional speakers):
- Josh Bercu, Vice President, Policy & Advocacy, USTelecom – The Broadband Association
- Ann F. Entwistle, Senior Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice
- Aaron Foss, Founder, Nomorobo
- Dan Stepaninich, Attorney Advisor, Enforcement Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
WHEN: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m. ET
For press access, reporters can contact Ashley Wynstra, NAAG communications manager, at email@example.com.
# # #