May 10-12, 2023
The Westshore Grand
This year’s NAAG Consumer Protection Spring Conference will be held in Tampa, Florida. The conference aims to address pressing and relevant consumer protection issues facing attorney general offices. The agenda is being developed and will be posted to the conference webpage as soon as available. We plan to keep the conference webpage updated with the most current public agenda.
The public portion of the conference will begin with a panel of attorneys general discussing important consumer protection issues. The session will also include panels on:
- Artificial intelligence and deep fakes
- Online lenders
- Data collection and targeted advertising
Dates-All times are ET
- May 10 – 8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m., open to AGO staff only
- May 10 – Registration for public and nonprofit attendees will begin at 11:45 a.m., followed by lunch and afternoon panels. The evening reception will run from 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. and is open to all attendees
- May 11 & 12 – Open to AGO staff only. Breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m. and sessions end at approximately 5:30 p.m. on May 11 and end at approximately 1:30 p.m. on May 12.
Registration & Pricing
|Attorney General Staff
|Nonprofit Staff (Public Day)
Email Amy Jackson for a discount code to receive this rate.
|Late Fee After 4/20
The registration deadline is Thursday, April 20, 2023.
If you have created your NAAG account and do not see the correct pricing listed, please make sure you have entered your organization under your profile. If this is the first time setting up your account, it may take up to 24-hours after you have created your account before you can register for this event.
Programming on Thursday, May 11 will also be offered virtually for attorney general staff at no cost. REGISTER HERE.
NAAG’s room block is full. Please contact hotel for reservations.
If you identify as a person with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodations for this event, please complete the Accessibility Request Form.
NAAG will apply for CLE for eligible attendees per CLE accrediting body guidelines.