The National Association of Attorneys General
6/3 UPDATE: Given continued uncertainty related to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and current public health guidance related to large gatherings, NAAG has decided to cancel the in-person Presidential Initiative scheduled for August 13-14 in Big Sky, Montana, as well as the meetings of our Eastern, Southern, and Midwestern regions, which were scheduled to occur this fall. The Presidential Initiative on Transformational Leadership and Civility will be shifting to a virtual format and more information will be available soon.
The National Association of Attorneys General serves as the national forum for attorneys general and their staff to collaboratively and effectively address issues important to their work and provides resources to support the work of the offices of attorneys general in protecting the Rule of Law and the United States Constitution.
Virtual Fall Consumer Protection Conference
October 27 - 29, 2020
Rising to the Leadership and Civility Challenge
November 10 - 10, 2020
Save the Date!
Washington Hilton, Washington, District of Columbia
November 30 - December 3, 2020
Save the Date!
News & Publications
- National Association of Attorneys General Statement Regarding 2020 Election
- Bipartisan Coalition of Attorneys General Urge Creative Community to Protect Young Viewers from Tobacco Imagery
- Center for Consumer Protection Monthly September 2020
- NAAG Urges Congress to Adopt New Consumer Protections to Protect Airline Industry Customers
- NAAG Announces Winners of 2020 Supreme Court Best Brief Awards