This webinar will address specific ethical issues that arise in the course of charities regulation and enforcement work.
- Rules of conduct regarding:
- Treatment of corporate materials and confidential information from whistleblowers.
- Interaction with witnesses and subjects of investigations.
- Contact with unrepresented persons and employees of a represented entity.
- Conflicts of interest of attorneys representing charitable entities or conducting “independent” investigations.
- Obligations in supervising subordinate attorneys and non-attorneys.
Jim Sheehan, Chief, Charities Bureau, New York Attorney General’s Office
Non-Attorney General Office Government Charity Regulators
should use this link to register.
NAAG will apply for CLE per CLE accrediting body guidelines.
If you identify as a person with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodations for this event, please complete the Accessibility Request Form.
MONDAY, JUNE 12, 2023 AT 12:00 P.M. ET