The conference will provide a forum in which state solicitors general and appellate chiefs can exchange ideas and obtain information that will help improve each state’s appellate practice.
- Elizabeth Prelogar, Solicitor General, U.S. Department of Justice
- Eric Feigin, Deputy Solicitor General, U.S. Department of Justice
- Hon. Nels Peterson, Presiding Justice, Georgia Supreme Court
- Ross Guberman, President of Legal Writing Pro
- Sarah Harris, Partner, Williams & Connolly LLP
- Neal Katyal, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Douglas Letter, Chief Legal Officer, Brady
- Erin Murphy, Partner, Clement & Murphy
This training is a closed session for attorneys general and attorney general staff only.
- Sept. 12 – Sept 13: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
One scholarship is available for this conference for each attorney general office.
If there is a second attorney general staff member who would like to attend, office nominator’s should contact Cecilia Dakers for additional information on registering. Registration is complimentary for those attorney general staff members, but travel and lodging expenses would be handled by the attorney general office. States may send up to two persons to the conference.
Monday, July 31, 2023
NAAG will apply for CLE per CLE accrediting body guidelines.
If you identify as a person with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodations for this event, please complete the Accessibility Request Form.