NAAG works closely with global partners focused on capacity building, strengthening rule of law, and coordinating efforts to minimize instability abroad. We regularly partner with the International Association of Prosecutors and similar entities to effectuate global change and confront pressing legal challenges.
How to Partner with NAAG
We look forward to partnering with entities in the following areas as an expansion of our current work, involving:
- Working closely with the International Association of Prosecutors (IAP) to create an international community of prosecutors focused on promoting the rule of law and improving global cooperation.
- Supporting global organizations, such as the International Association of Prosecutors, and others on rule of law projects and prosecutor and law enforcement capacity building efforts.
- Hosting delegations in the United States or abroad meeting with attorneys general and staff to strengthen legal systems.
- Developing training curricula and train-the-trainer programs.
- Organizing and hosting trainings and capacity building programs for domestic and international justice sector government personnel, domestic and international organizations and partners, and law schools.
- Conducting assessments on improving leadership and organizational operations and rule of law.
Partner with us!
To explore partnership opportunities, please contact Gina Cabrejo at 202-326-6000 ext. 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para explorar oportunidades de asociación o alianzas y recibir información en español por favor comunicarse con Gina Cabrejo al 202 326 6000 ext. 250 o al correo electrónico email@example.com.