CIPS-C’s work includes:
Training and Technical Assistance
CIPS-C provides training, technical assistance, curricular development, and research assistance to domestic and international government attorneys, prosecutors, and representatives.
- In-person and online training for domestic and international justice and legislative sectors personnel.
- Education for domestic and international partners on governance, rule of law, access to justice, and prosecutorial and law enforcement strategies.
- Domestic and international training on combatting human trafficking and related crimes.
- Collaborative work with other NAGTRI Centers to increase global presence of the attorney general community.
Partnerships and International Dialogue
CIPS-C fosters partnerships in the international legal community, including:
- International study programs for global prosecutors.
- Facilitating cooperation and dialogue between the attorney general community and international and strategic partners, including governments and non-governmental organizations.
Partner with Us!
International Delegations and Deployments
CIPS-C hosts and conducts international delegations to:
- Share legal expertise on improving rule of law.
- Promote justice sector reform and capacity.
- Foster partnerships and build relationships.
In addition, CIPS-C coordinates deployments of attorney general staff and legal experts on behalf of U.S. and international partners to:
- Conduct agency assessments, evaluations, and trainings.
- Assist international prosecutorial and judicial bodies in promoting international cooperation.
For more information, contact:
NAGTRI Center for International Partnerships and Strategic Collaboration Director
NAGTRI Criminal Justice Instructor, Latin American Programs
NAGTRI Center for International Partnerships and Strategic Collaboration