The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) is holding its 2022 Consumer Protection Spring Conference. The private, nonprofit, and government sectors are invited to attend the public portion of the conference on May 24.
The conference will address pressing and relevant issues related to consumer protection. Sessions during the public portion of the conference will include panels on dark paterns, negotiations, and consumer complaints, as well as a panel of attorneys general. View the agenda.
Attorneys general scheduled to speak include: (see agenda link above for additional speakers):
- Kwame Raoul, Illinois Attorney General, NAAG Consumer Protection Committee Co-Chair
- Herbert H. Slatery III, Tennessee Attorney General, NAAG Consumer Protection Committee Co-Chair
- Leevin T. Camacho, Guam Attorney General
- John Formella, New Hampshire Attorney General
- Josh Stein, North Carolina Attorney General
- TJ Donovan, Vermont Attorney General
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
11:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. ET
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
421 S. Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
For press access, reporters can contact Ashley Wynstra, NAAG communications manager, at email@example.com. Please include your name, title, organization, and contact information.
# # #