WHO: The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) is hosting its annual Capital Forum.
Attorneys general scheduled to speak include:
- Karl A. Racine, NAAG President and District of Columbia Attorney General
- Phil Weiser, Colorado Attorney General
- Ashley Moody, Florida Attorney General
- Kwame Raoul, Illinois Attorney General
- Tom Miller, Iowa Attorney General
- Keith Ellison, Minnesota Attorney General
- Josh Stein, North Carolina Attorney General
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General
- Herbert H. Slatery III, Tennessee Attorney General
- Bridget Hill, Wyoming Attorney General
WHAT: State and territory attorneys general will meet with federal officials, discuss important policy issues, and learn about the latest state and federal legal developments. View the agenda.
Federal and local partners scheduled to speak include:
- Kristen Clarke, Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Justice
- Heidi Heitkamp, Former U.S. Senator and Former North Dakota Attorney General
- Lynne M. Jackson, President and Founder, The Dred Scott Heritage Foundation
- Delmonte Jefferson, Executive Director, The Center for Black Health & Equity
- Robin Koval, CEO and President, Truth Initiative
- Charles Taney, Descendant of U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger Taney
- Charles Young, General Counsel, National Guard Bureau
WHEN: Dec. 6-8, 2021
WHERE: Capital Hilton
1001 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20036
In-person and virtual registration is available.
For press access, reporters should contact Ashley Wynstra, NAAG communications manager, at email@example.com. Please include your name, organization, title, and whether you are attending in-person or virtually.
# # #