WHO: The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) Midwestern Region is holding a one-and-a-half-day meeting in Omaha, Neb. The meeting, hosted by Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson who serves as Chair of the NAAG Midwestern Region*, will focus on “Confronting Health Care: The State’s Role in Combating Rising Costs and Ensuring Quality Care for our Constituents.”
WHAT: Attorneys general speaking are:
- Tom Miller, Iowa Attorney General
- Doug Peterson, Nebraska Attorney General
- Herbert H. Slatery, III, Tennessee Attorney General
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General
- Dave Chase, co-founder, Health Rosetta
- Elisabeth Rosenthal, author, An American Sickness: How Healthcare Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back
- Avik Shawn Roy, president, The Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity
- Tim Thomas, president and CEO, Crystal Clear Rx
WHEN: Thursday, June 13, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday, June 14, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
1001 Gallup Dr.
Omaha, Neb. 68102
For a copy of the press agenda and press credentials to attend, contact Allison Gilmore, NAAG chief communications officer at email@example.com or 202-326-6047.
*Editor’s Note: The NAAG Midwestern Region is comprised of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
# # #