On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, NAAG President and District of Columbia Attorney General Karl A. Racine will host a webinar centered on the impact of hate. The webinar will examine how attorneys general can advocate for and implement legal solutions to combat and prevent hate and better support victims, survivors, and their families. Panelists will share their personal stories of devastating loss, resilience, and advocacy in the wake of deadly attacks and their recommendations for legislative changes to prevent hate and support those who have experienced its horrific consequences.
- Reverend William H. Lamar IV, Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Jeff Binkley, Founder, Maura’s Voice
- Susan Bro, Founder, Heather Heyer Foundation
- Pardeep Kaleka, Executive Director, Interfaith Conference of Greater Milwaukee
- Rabbi Hazzan Jeffrey Myers, Tree of Life Synagogue
- Karl A. Racine, NAAG President and District of Columbia Attorney General
- Maura Healey, Massachusetts Attorney General
- Alan Wilson, South Carolina Attorney General
Registration is closed. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Parsons at email@example.com.
CLE will not be offered for this program.