The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) invites members of the press to attend its Presidential Summit highlighting NAAG President and Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller’s 2022 Presidential Initiative, “Consumer Protection 2.0: Tech Threats and Tools.”
Attorneys general scheduled to speak include:
- Tom Miller, NAAG President and Iowa Attorney General
- William Tong, Connecticut Attorney General
- Aaron Frey, Maine Attorney General
- Doug Peterson, Nebraska Attorney General
- John O’Connor, Oklahoma Attorney General
Join the attorney general community for multiple plenary sessions related to the Initiative, including panels on privacy legislation, the Internet of things, artificial intelligence, kids and emerging technologies, and more. View the agenda.
Speakers scheduled to present include:
- Alvaro Bedoya, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- Rohit Chopra, Director, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Frances Haugen, Former Facebook (now Meta) Product Manager and Whistleblower
- Noah J. Phillips, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
Aug. 9-10, 2022
101 E. Locust St.
Des Moines, IA 50309
For press access, reporters can contact Ashley Wynstra, NAAG communications manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, organization, and title. A virtual option will not be available.
# # #